We Believe …
- That a positive environment is essential
- In preparing for the future
- Personal growth is essential for success
- Educational excellence is our shared primary responsibility
- Decision-making is a collaborative process
- Diversity enhances education
- In a learning environment which supports all students, regardless of their gender, ethnicity or race.
All students will demonstrate an eagerness to learn, achieve success and be creative, productive, healthy, responsible citizens.
The New Millennium Partnership, a partnership of four school districts sharing a common administration, will provide all students with optimum learning opportunities by employing and preparing the best teachers, leaders, and support personnel, providing the most contemporary facilities and technology, and setting standards for students to achieve academic excellence, personal and social growth, health, and success in a safe, positive, and diverse environment.
Redding School District LCAP
Please take a moment to download and review the most recent posted Redding School District Board Approved LCAP document.
–updated June 21st 2016
In order to offer a broad course of study the District will retain appropriately assigned and fully qualified professionals in a clean, safe and functional environment, offering competitive wages with the support of ongoing professional development that improves the design and delivery of curriculum and assessment of the California State Standards.
Increase student achievement and decrease any gaps that exist among demographic groups through college and career readiness/pathways, student engagement strategies, up to date technology and improved parent/guardian involvement and communications.
What is an LCAP?
What is the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)?
The LCAP is an important component of the LCFF. Under the LCFF all LEAs are required to prepare an LCAP, which describes how they intend to meet annual goals for all pupils, with specific activities to address state and local priorities identified pursuant to EC Section 52060(d).
- You will be prompted to enter a username and password.
- Username: resd
- Password: public
- You will see the sections and policy manuals for Redding School District. Click on the section to view the related policy information.
Upcoming Meetings of the Board
Meetings are open to the public. Please download the posted Agenda’s to review what will be covered.