Student Enrollment Information

Call your neighborhood School
Schools Map

Transitional Kindergarten Information

Click Image to learn more and see if your child qualifies.


Student Enrollment Forms

Registration takes place at your neighborhood school.  Call the school directly for enrollment dates.  (Find your school with the link above in the header of this page)  Your school residence will provide you with a packet of forms and information which must be completed and returned.  Click the links below to find registration forms.

Enrollment Form: Fill then Print Enrollment Checklist




California School Immunization Requirements

In California schools are required to collect immunization records upon entry into school.  To learn more about the required immunizations by age follow this link.